Thursday 19 April 2018

Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack Sale Continues

WOW - did you know there are over 40 items in the Clearance Rack sale that are under $10 each!
I was having a little look just now...ok I was shopping.... when I realised there are so many great bargains in there.

Here are a few items I just had to share with you!


If you are a planner like me or just love to add that little something special to your projects then check out all these awesome embellishments!   Most of these items are around the $5 too! I think the most expensive thing there is the metallic washi for $6.30 so there are some real bargains to be had.


Are you a scrapbooker or cardmaker that loves DSP?  Check out all these DSP packs for UNDER $10! Yes you read that right.  Most of these packs are 12 x 12 & come in packs or 24 with 12 double sided designs. There are more in the Clearance Rack... you really need to go look!


So what are ou waiting for? These products are WHILE STOCKS LAST so head on over to my ONLINE STORE to pick up some great bargains!

Thanks for dropping by
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment