Thursday 10 December 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 9 Punch Art Reindeer Gift Bag


Welcome to week 9 of my 12 Weeks Of Christmas Posts.  This week I am sharing a little gift bag I made for each fo my stamp club ladies.  Each one has a little present inside from me to thank them for such a lovely & fun year.

I am unsure of who originally posted this cute reindeer however, I'm sure if you look on Pinterest or google you will see lots!  I have certainly seen him pop up lots & I am pretty sure I CASED him from Dena at thecreativitycave.com



When it comes to Christmas it is always good to have a few little punch art reindeer or Santas to add to tags, cards or gift bags. I whipped up 20 of these little fellas using scraps left over from other projects so I am super happy about that too!  Be sure to check back next week for my Week 10 project.  

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 


No comments:

Post a Comment