Friday 4 December 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 8 Corner Window Card

Hi & welcome to Week 8 of my 12 Weeks Of Christmas series.  This week I am sharing a project we made in stamp club last month.  It is a 3d window card & the best thing is it folds flat & can be mailed in a business envelope.

I originally saw this card at Paperific way back in August, where Janine Rawlins had made up her version as a sample for the stand.   She had made hers using the White Christmas stamp set. I had a few customers asking to make a version of this card & I finally sat down last month & made this one.

I found a great sample on Pinterest by Fiona at Oakfieldcrafts & figured it was perfect as I had all the ingredients for us all to make one. When there are 16 ladies to cater for I need to have enough supplies to go around!


I have changed a few tiny things, but I loved the general look of it.   I love the warm Christmassy feel of the Merry Moments DSP stack wallpaper & the festive baubles hanging on the window.  Both the stamp set "Happy Scenes" & the Home & Hearth framelits can be purchased as a bundle for 15%off, making this a great value set. 

I used a sentiment from Lots Of Joy stamp set in the annual catalogue as it seemed to work for my little mat.  It is hard to see in the photo, but there is glittery snow outside on the ground & trees.  My Dazzling Diamonds gets a real workout at Christmas time! 

The base is made from an 8" x 8" sheet of Thick Whisper White card stock.  It's then scored at 4" up & 4" across.   All you need to do then is cut up to the centre of one line.  Here is a sample showing the measurements & cutting guide.



Thanks for stopping by
Tricia 


1 comment: