Friday 30 October 2015

12 weeks Of Christmas: Week 4 Season Of Cheer Mini Gift Bags

Welcome to Week 4 of my 12 Weeks of Christmas series.  Today I am sharing some little gift bags I made as gifts for attendees of my Create Your Christmas event I held recently.

I was looking everywhere for my Mini Treat bag die, but alas it is hiding somewhere.  So instead I got out the Gift Bag punch board & as I only had a short amount of time to prepare these.  It was the perfect choice & I managed to make 15 of these in an hour.  A pack of Season of Cheer DSP & some fast fuse later I had me a nice little bunch of thank you gifts for my customers.


Here they are all lined up ready for the guests.  I used the Note Tag punch for the little label to the front.  I just punched both ends with the arch.  These bags are the SMALL size on the punch board. The great thing about the punch board is it has directions for each size.   This small bag is a good size for lollies or treats, jewellery & even cash.  



 

If you are using paper that has a direction, remember to punch it upside down, as the board makes the bottom part of the box at the top of the board.  I made a few upside down ornament ones before I figured that one out! 

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment