Friday 23 October 2015

12 Weeks Of Christmas Week 3: Among The Branches Gift Bags & Card

Here we are again for the week 3 installment of my 12 Weeks of Christmas series.  Every year around this time I hold a Create Your Christmas event for my customers where they get to make lots of cards to hand out to family & friends.  I try to use as many new Holiday products as I can at these events & always provide their kits in a pretty gift bag.

My Gift bags need to hold lots of goodies, but also need to be pretty.  Today I am sharing my gift bag design using "Among (or Amoung if you are Australian) the Branches stamp set & the Woodland embossing folder.  I saw something similar to this on Pinterest recently by Julie Davison & I just loved it so much I decided to make my gift bags for my Create Your Christmas day to match it.

Here are my gift bags:


And here is my stepped up version made into a card.  I like to design my gift bags so that my customers can create a card out of the decoration on the front each year.  I then display a card I have made with it so they can go home & make it.  It's all about recycling here!


I just love these blues & silvers together.  Just a hint...you will be seeing these colours again this Christmas!  Be sure to check back next Friday for my Week 4 Project.

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment