Thursday 23 April 2015

Seasonal Screen Card for Paper Art Tarts

Hi There.  Yes, long time no see!  I've been busy creating & working on lots of different projects & have totally neglected my blog :(

One of my recent projects was this Seasonal Screen Card using the very versatile Sheltering Tree Stamp set for the Paper Art Tarts Show in Melbourne.  I taught this as a class, with lots of people discovering the beauty of this set.


Here are a few close ups of each seasons.  Please excuse the scuffs of ink on the close ups, this card got dropped in ink pads & passed around all weekend by lots of stampers so is looking a bit worse for wear! 


Spring Panel

Summer Pannel


Autumn Panel

Winter Panel


The ladies in my stamp club #2 get to make this tonight.  If you would like to make your own version I will be uploading instructions shortly to my tutorial section of the blog.

Thanks for stopping by
Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment