Tuesday 6 January 2015

Birthday & Balloon Bash Fun - Yay It's New Catalogue Time


The NEW Occasions catalogue goes live today & I can now show you some of my samples I have been working on.  YAY!   When I first looked through this catalogue I fell in love with all the flowers & butterflies & bright colours.  I had to just stop & ask myself "what do I use the most & what do I need?" or else I would have bought the whole catalogue!   For me I thought, hmm... birthdays & bright fun is what I need more of & honed in on all the birthday goodies. People are always going to need birthday cards!  I love the bright fun colours in the NEW specialty DSP - Birthday Bash, plus it has 2 sheets with gold foil.

The coordinating photopolymer stamp set Balloon Bash is fresh & fun.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on them & have a play.  And have a play I did.  I have designed a whole class around this set.  Over the next few days I will share this set of cards with you.  Those of you in my area can come along to this class & make your own set.  Up top along the header is a tab titled classes.  All the info is there on when & where my classes are held, & how to book in.  For those of you not in my area I have added a a tutorial for all 5 cards in my TUTORIAL section up top.

Here is the first card.  I did warn you it's bright!   See that ribbon - It's FREE! Yes, you can earn it free during Sale-a-bration.  Starting from today all purchases totalling $90 (not including P&H) earns you one free product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.

Balloon Bash Birthday Card 1
Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment