Wednesday 24 December 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 12 - Merry Christmas Money Holders

I usually give a lot of gift cards for Christmas, but this year I decided to give cold hard CASH!  The only problem was I had nothing to put it in.  I measured the $$$ I was giving & decided to make up my own holder.  They are very simple but do the job nicely.

Take a piece of DSP 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" & score at 1 5/8" & 4 1/4"
Use adhesive to stick edges of the larger flap down
Adhere an edgelit or punched edge to the inner top flap
I added a white liner for writing a message on the inside top flap measuring 1 1/4" x 6 1/2"

Make a belly band with a 1 3/4" x 6 1/2" strip of coordinating card stock & DSP cut at 1 1/2" x 6 1/2"
I used the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch with both the 2" Circle & 1 3/8" Circle punches.





This marks the end of my 12 Weeks Of Christmas posts.  I made it YAY!  I hope you enjoyed following along.

We have a new Occasions Catalogue about to start January 6th, so how about I get to work on samples from that & the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue?   You are going to love this catalogue.  It is full of LOTS of amazing new products!  Plus, the Sale-A-Bration freebies are super nice this year too.  I can't wait to get started.

Merry Christmas to all my readers & I hope you & your family have a happy & safe New Year!

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment