Wednesday 9 July 2014

Weekly Deals & Catalogue Launch Reminder


Just a quick reminder that I am holding my catalogue launch this Sunday.  I have a few spots left if you would like to pop in & make a few projects, see some new goodies & grab yourself a new catalogue!  Just email/call me if you would like to join in the fun.   I am busy prepping all the kits & getting the goodie bags ready………want to see a sneak peak?




I used Lullaby DSP, Kinda Eclectic stamp set & Starburst Framelits & the matching Starburst Sayings stamp set.  All available in the New 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue!  What's inside these cups I wonder?  You will have to come along to find out!


Here are the deals for this week.  Lots of great goodies on sale.  Remember new items are added every Wednesday!  If you are coming along on Sunday you can order these on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment