Friday 27 June 2014

Saying Goodbye to……Another Great Year & Fresh Prints DSP Stack


I am back with another instalment of my retiring products posts.  There are only 3 DAYS TO GO until this years Occasions Catalogue & the Annual Catalogue retire.  I can tell you both of these items are NOT in the new Annual Catalogue for 2014-2015.  One of my favourite stamp sets from the Occasions Catalogue is the stamp set Another Great Year.  Whilst many people overlook this stamp set due to the large image, I do think the smaller images are well worth a look.

I have made a few cards using just the cupcake & some paper piecing elements.   My stamp club ladies made a different version of this card last month.   I was playing around with the Fresh Prints DSP stack which is also retiring this month & some scraps left over & came up with these 2 similar cards last night.  Same design, just different colour ways.  I really like the sentiment in this set & find it quite versatile for both female & male versions of the card.


 This red version (below) is for my mum's birthday next week….Shhh don't tell her!  She never looks here anyway so I am sure my secret is safe :)



If you would like to order the stamp set or the DSP you can just click away down below in the images & it will take you directly to my online store.  Alternatively you can contact me personally.  Good news is the Banner Punch (carrying over from Sale-A-Bration) & the thick Coastal Cabana Twine are available July 1st in the NEW Catalogue! 


Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment