Friday 25 October 2013

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 3 Reindeer Candy Canes


I am participating in a little Christmas Market at the local primary school this year.  I cant wait to get the kids creating & playing with all the Stampin' Up! goodies I have stashed away.  Often when an item retires I keep it for a little while just to see if I use it.  The two tags die is one I will keep using as I love it & find it very versatile.  I was looking through pinterest & came across some cute little reindeers made from this die & thought they would be perfect for my market stall.  These are easy to make so I figure why not get the kids to create their own.  



I think they would make a nice little table gift for the kids on Christmas day too.   My kids want to make these for their friends as little christmas presents. 



Paper:  Whisper White (106549),  Early Espresso ( 121686) & Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
Cool Tools: Bigshot (113439), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869)), Dimensionals (104430), Black Marker (100082), Googly eyes, retired Poppy Parade ribbon &  Two Tags Die, Candy Canes. 

Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tricia,

    How adorable, the kids are going to love making these!

    Peace, Love & Joy,

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete