Sunday 3 February 2013

Seasonal Catalogue More Amore Valentine Card

I have another Valentine card made with the More Amore DSP.  I used a Heart Framelit to cut out the heart shape, then used one of the doily hearts from the More Amore DSP.  This pack of DSP comes with 2 sheets of Laser cut heart doilies, one in Real Red & the other in Primrose Petals.  On this card I used the Primrose Petal version, but changed it bit by grabbing my paper snips & cut off the scallops.

More Amore Affection Collection Valentine Card.
I really love the Affection Collection stamp set, and with a name like that I figured it had to be used on a Valentines card!  I used the last snippet of my Sale-A-Bration Pool Party ribbon :( and a few little flowers from the Boho Blossom punch.  I am so sad my Pool Party ribbon ran out, so will definitely be ordering $100 worth of product during Sale-A-Bration to get some more.

Stamp Sets:  Affection Collection.
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Basic Grey, Pool Party, More Amore DSP.
Ink:  Primrose Petals,  Pool Party.
Cool Tools: Sponge Dauber (sponged edges), Paper Snips, Sale-A-Bration Pool Party Ribbon, Boho Blossom Punch, Itty Bitty Punches, Hearts Framelits Collection.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  


No comments:

Post a Comment