Sunday 13 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration 2013 Countdown Week 2: Feeling Sentimental Card

While I had my things out making last weeks Morning Post card I though I would create another in the same way. Same, same but different lol.  The Feeling Sentimental stamp in all it's vintage loveliness does not need much embellishment so I have kept this card fairly simple - like me ;)

I spritzed the Naturals Ivory cardstock with a Chocolate Chip & Riding Hood Red Marker.  Then I stamped the lovely vintage penny farthing image from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set (available during Sale-A-Bration only) in Riding Hood Red.  I layered this onto Crumb Cake cardstock then some Fan Fair DSP that was sanded around the edges. All this was then mounted onto a Riding Hood Red card base.   I had a few left overs from the Morning Post card from last week so added those.  A Postage Stamp Punch & a Petite Curly Label punch from the Pretty Petites stamp set.


Sale-A-Bration 2013 Feeling Sentimental card
Stamp Sets:  Pretty Petites, Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration)
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake.
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Chocolate chip(marker for spritzing).
Cool Tools:  Petite Curly Label Punch (Sale-A-Bration), Spritzer tool, Sanding block, Postage Stamp Punch, Itty Bitty Punches, Pearls, Snail.  

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me the correct address. I love this card. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete