Saturday 26 January 2013

Patterned Occasion Sale-A-Bration Card

If you have sunglasses... now is a good time to put them on - isn't it bright!  I just love that little elephant from the Patterned Occasions stamp set so had to make another card to show you using him.  
I received a swap recently from Jenny Stewart & I based my card on her layout.  I have used quite a few Sale-A-Bration products on this card including the Vine embossing folder & Sycamore Street DSP & Ribbon.  

For the 1st time, Stampin' Up! are offering some Sale-A-Bration choices from the Annual Catalogue.  Here I used the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set which is one of the main catalogue items on offer.  I have a link on the right of my blog that takes you to the brochure that shows you all 19 of the items on offer FREE during Sale-A-Bration, however you can CLICK HERE to see them all now! 




Stamp Sets:  Patterned Occasions (SAB), Itty Bitty Banners (Annual & SAB)
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Sycamore Street DSP.
Ink:  Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party.
Cool Tools: Itty Bitty Punches, Glue Dots, Sale-A-Bration Island Indigo Ribbon, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Rhinestones.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  


No comments:

Post a Comment