Thursday 20 December 2012

12 Weeks Of Christmas WEEK 12: A Gift Ensemble

This is my last week if the 12 weeks of Christmas Promotion :(  I have had so much fun creating for it I have decided to do a Saleabration version in the new year.

Here is a little ensemble my Stamp club girls made last week.  With Christmas upon us I thought we could look at ways to present gifts using our stamps, DSP & inks. I focused on Early Espresso, Very Vanilla & the Candlelight Christmas DSP.  The bag was easy. A quick roll across the front with the builder wheel, a snowflake and a bow made of tulle.  The card was even quicker.  I knocked 15 of these off in one go!  I just lined them up and wheeled away.  The kraft box was a little more difficult and required lining up but looked great.  **A word of warning when using wheels with words.  Stamp a sample 1st on a bit of scratch paper to check that the words are the right way up.

Gift Giving Ensemble
 We give a lot of wine as gifts so a bottle tag was needed to finish off the ensemble.  The one I made was given away so this is another of my creations based on that original version.  I used the Champagne glimmer paper on this one, unlike the original that only used Very Vanilla & Early Espresso.
Bottle Tag
I have had fun trying out some of the wheels this month.  I had previously overlooked wheels, however when faced with making 50 Christmas cards/tags/bags I decided they might be worth a try.  I must say it was well worth the investment of only $7.95 each.  Next time you are looking for a quick decorating stamp try the wheels as they are perfect for this job.

Stamp Sets: Choc Full Of Cheer, Snowflake Party Builder Wheel, Good Cheer Builder Wheel. 
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Champagne Glimmer paper, Candlelight Christmas DSP.  
Ink:  Early Espresso.
Cool Tools: Bigshot, Builder Wheels, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Silver Brads, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Naturals Wooden Buttons, 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue dots, Stapler,  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 3 1/2" Early Espresso Tulle.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment