Monday 5 November 2012

A Quick Thank You Card and Tag

We went on a short holiday last week and I had a friend mind my dog while we were away.  I needed a card and tag to decorate her bottle and here is what I came up with.  Mind you I only had 10 minutes to make it to take to her!




 Tracy loves lime green and orange so that is why I have used those colours.  It was way out of my comfort zone as I don't usually use either of those colours.  How cute it that little dog.  Funny thing was when I went to pick up my dog she ran off just like in the photo and we all had to try to catch her.

Stamp Set: Storybook Friends, 14 Phrases (demo stamp set)
Paper:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade
Ink:  Crumb Cake & Pumpkin Pie Markers, Basic Black ink.
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die, Pear Pizazz 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch.

Tha
nks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment