Monday 1 October 2012

Holiday Catalogue Ornament

Ok, so I am jumping on the ornament bandwagon.  How could I not?  It looks so lovely sitting there on the front cover of the Holiday Catalogue...I just had to give it a go right? I went to visit my stamping buddy Leonie and we had a lovely afternoon making our very own ornaments.

Well lets just say I came out of it with less burns than last time which is always nice.  To make this you need a hot glue gun (hence the burns - we are still not good friends) and the new silicone mat for starters, then of course the stamp set and matching framelits come in handy also.  It wasn't too hard, just time consuming stamping and cutting all the pieces.  Like anything if you break it up into stages it is easy.

SO what do you think?




If you would like to make your own ornament plus a few others I am running a Holiday Ornament Class on Thursday 25th of October here at my house in Leopold.  Places are limited (otherwise we will be there all night!) so if you would like to come along please do contact me on 0411113530 or email me at ftaraineri@bigpond.com to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment