Thursday 11 October 2012

Bitty Banner Butterfly Birthday

Say that 5 times fast and see how you go!  I have been really good and held off buying everything new in the catalogues (I know what self control I have!) but this last order I just had to get myself the lovely new Butterfly Punch.  It is much finer and more dainty than the old butterfly punch, but just as versatile.

One of my customers is having a birthday this week and I made her this card to brighten her day.  Happy Birthday Tracy - hope you had a wonderful day!  I have used lots & lots of new products because I just couldn't help myself :)


Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners. 
Paper:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP 
Ink:  Primrose Petals & Pool Party Markers
Cool Tools: Big Shot,  Fancy Fan EF, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Bitty Banners Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, dimensionals. 

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 






No comments:

Post a Comment