Friday 7 September 2012

21 Foxes

Yes your eyes are not deceiving you - there are 21 foxes there on my kitchen table!  I have been busy getting my punch art swaps organised for a swap I joined on Stampin' Connection.  When you join as a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! you get access to the Stampin' Connection forum/website & the best thing is it is now Worldwide!  I have met lots of lovely ladies from Australia and now USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France just from this site.

There are thousands of ideas and samples, discussions and groups all with Stampin' Up! Demonstrators only.  It's a great place to share ideas, learn something new or even discuss your problems.  They also trade stock and organise swaps.  I love punch art but am limited to using the Stampin' Up! Punches I own.   As you can see I am making foxes!  This little one is made from the Pennant punch and is based on one Marelle Taylor did a while back.




I am also making another little man with a Christmas twist....but you will have to check back to see him.

Now is a great time to join Stampin' Up! As a demonstrator you will have access to not only the Stampin' Up! Site but also the forum.  The new kit is fully customisable and priced at only $169.   It's your choice to put together a kit with any of our current products- you can choose up to $235 worth of any Stampin' Up! products!  You also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $80) to create a kit with a total value of $315 that still ships for FREE!   Call or email me for a FREE information pack.


Paper:  Tangerine Tango,  Whisper White, Basic Black, 
Ink:   White Gel Pen.
Cool Tools:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Pennant Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Hole Punch, Paper snips.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 


No comments:

Post a Comment