Monday 4 June 2012

Convention Highlights

Hi - I am finally home after a huge few days away at our Annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Canberra.  This was my 1st convention and I must say it was AMAZING!  I loved every second of it and learnt so much.  There are so many exciting things coming our way over the next few months - you are going to love it!    Our annual catalogue is going to align with the US & Canadian catalogues with many of the same products - YAY, so no more drooling over their products that we don't have!  Our annual catalogue will only last 10 months so we can come into alignment with the overseas market release of their catalogue in 2013.  Great news - no more long waits for our release.  The In-Colours are gorgeous and fresh, the new products are versatile and make stamping so much easier.

Things you need to know now:

  • Regional seminar will be in Melbourne on 4th August - save that date as I did hear customers are welcome to attend this year.  
  • New catalogue and new seasonal (mini) catalogue will both be released September 1st.  This seasonal catalogue with be the same size as the annual catalogue and have more products than our usual mini.  I have seen some sneak peeks and WOW is all I can say! 
  • Joining SU is now easier - You choose what you want in your kit up to the value of $235 and it costs only $169!  Plus you get 20% off all your products with every order you place.  PLUS you get to join me at convention next year as a fellow demonstrator! 
  • If you have the amazing score tool you are going to love the Diagonal Score Plate and it is priced at only $20.95 + P&H.  It is available to order 1st of July.  Make your own envelopes and so much more with this amazing tool.  
  • August signals the release of the retiring list for our current catalogue.  Stay tuned for what is going and what is staying.  Rest assured that whatever is going will be replaced with even more exciting new products.  
I do want to say Thank you to SU! for putting on such an amazing Convnetion this year.  I am so privileged and blessed to be a part of this wonderful company. Shelli is an inspiration to us all and so accessible.  I managed to chat to her a few times over the course of the convention and she was lovely every time.  In fact all the US staff were lovely and took the time to talk to us all on an individual basis.  It really is a family and I must say I was made to feel part of this wonderful family.  

Myself and Shelli enjoying a moment together! 


Thanks for looking,
Tricia




No comments:

Post a Comment