Saturday 21 April 2012

Twitterpated Masculine Card

Is it just me or do you have trouble making a masculine card too?  I struggle to pare it back so to speak.  I love adding ribbons and flowers and butterflies but they just don't cut it with manly cards do they.  I struggle with them and often either go too far or not far enough with embellishments.  I personally don't like ribbon on a masculine card - how about you?

Recently I attempted a masculine Pedal Presents card which I don't think worked. :( At least I tried!  I pulled the card apart & converted it recently into this card:


While a little simple - it works much better for the intended recipient.  Anyone out there have tips on making masculine cards?  Do you use ribbon on a masculine card? What embellishments do you think work for manly cards?  

Stamp Set: Afterthoughts  (Retired Hostess)
Paper: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP.
Ink:  Baja Breeze.
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1 3/4 " Circle punch, Big Shot, Lollipop Alphabet and Number Sizzlet.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 





No comments:

Post a Comment