Tuesday 10 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Fabulous Florets

While I am busy packing and cleaning I thought I would share with you a card I had made a little while ago.  I saw this gorgeous card on Teneale Williams website and just had to CASE it - why change perfection I say!  I did change a few little things but it is fairly close to the original.  I love all things neutral and having won (Yes WON - Yay Me!) Fabulous Florets stamp set at Stampin' Up! Regionals in Melbourne, I thought I would ink it up and give it a try.  It was quite involved, but I am sure you will agree well worth the effort.  This one is off to my downline Leanne - Happy Birthday Leanne!

Fabulous Florets - Crumb Cake and Basic Black

Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets, Well Scripted.
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Neutrals DSP.
Ink: Stayz On Black, Crumb Cake.
Ribbon:  Black Taffeta ribbon
Cool Tools: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Snail, Glue Dots.

Thanks For Looking,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment