Wednesday 11 April 2012

Stampin Up! Angry Bird

Every kid I know loves Angry Birds at the moment, so it was inevitable I would have to make a card for one of them sooner or later featuring one of these little birds.  Those of you that know me, know I love a good bird card but these birds are not pretty to say the least!
 Recently I have been researching punch art and whilst I was surfing the internet I came across a great tutorial by Debbie Naylor  at Unfrogettable Stamping!  Click on her name to go to that tutorial.  Here is my version of her tutorial - made just for my niece.  Happy Birthday Indiah!

Angry Bird Card 
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Basic Black.
Ink: Stayz On Black, Real Red.
Cool Tools: Modern Label Punch, Bigz Clear Circle Die, Heart To Heart Punch, 1 3/8" & 1" Square Punches, 1 3/8" & 1/2" Circle punches, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Sponge.

Thanks For Looking,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment