Friday 27 April 2012

Mocha Morning Mother's Day Class

Hi again,
I've had a lot of interest in my Mocha Morning one sheet wonder board I made for Paperific, so I decided to make up a class using some of the cards.  It included a Card Folder to hold 4 cards and matching envelopes in.  This would make a lovely gift for Mother's Day or someone's birthday.  I ran this as a Mocha Morning Mother's Day Class here at my house last night.  Here is what we made.

A card folder with 4 cards and envelopes inside.
Card Folder -Holds 4 x C4 Cards & Envelopes 


And the four cards are:

They all turned out slightly different, but lovely just the same.  Well done girls on a beautiful job.  You all did so well to finish your boxes and cards in the small amount of time we had.  

The card box is based on this video by Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up! US office.  I have changed the dimensions so I could fit the envelopes inside, but the principle is the same.




Stamp Set: Creative Elements, Language of Friendship, Bring On The Cake, Mixed Bunch, Happiest Birthday Wishes.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning DSP.  
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso. 
Ribbon: Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon.
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Eyelet border punch, Top Note die, Bigshot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Scallop Trim border punch.


Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Tricia! What a lovely project :)

    ReplyDelete