Thursday 15 March 2012

Stampin' UP! Under The Big Top Easel Card

My son Finn is turning 4 this week - Wow doesn't time fly!  He loves elephants so I used the Under The Big Top stamp set to create an easel card for him.  I made his sister an easel card for her birthday so I thought I had better make him one too!  It is a tad bright - hope he has his sunglasses on when he opens it up :D

Birthday Boy - Under The Big Top Card 

Stamp Set: Under The Big Top 
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP
Ink: Stayz On Black, Real Red, Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise.
Ribbon:  Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. 
Cool Tools: Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Scoring Tool, 1" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Lollipop Alphabet & Numbers Sizzlet


Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment