Wednesday 7 December 2011

Stampin Up! Up In The Air Easel Calendar Card

I have been having a play with some of my SU! Summer Mini Catalogue goodies.  Today I have used the hostess set called Up In The Air.  It has lovely soft lines with birds and branches and it is easily coloured in to create a pretty card.  I have been wanting to do an easel calendar card for ages and this set works well with this idea in mind. 

I used Chocolate Chip cardstock for the base and  added Marina Mist, Whisper White and Bashful Blue for a soft feminine look.  The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die.  

The little calendar tears off and this would look pretty on a desktop or by the phone I am thinking. 

Stamp Set: Up In The Air ( SU! Summer Mini 2011-2012 Catalogue.)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Bashful Blue & Subtles DSP.
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi (leaves) 
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Die,Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Jewels, Scallop Trim Border punch.  Non-SU mini Calendar.
Ribbon: Whisper White 1/4 " grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment