Wednesday 31 August 2011

Baby Shower

Here I am again - WOW two posts in one day!  I have really missed making cards and today I was asked to make a baby shower card for a friend.  I only had a small amount of time - I really hate deadlines!!!  I would have liked to really play with it a bit more and add some ribbon and more colour but I just didn't have the time. I did pop the rompers up with dimensionals.  I knew the recipient was having a girl but I don't think she wanted others to know so I mixed it up with some blue and green.  Naww, so sad those times are over for me :(   The Slice of Life set from SU came to mind immediately - I had not used it yet so was really looking forward to it.  I dont have much "Baby style" designer paper so I had to make do with the topnote die.


I only had a half hour to come up with something so I was a bit rushed!  The little rompers are coloured with pens and the top note die was embossed with the perfect polka dots embossing folder.  

Stamp Set: A Slice Of Life (Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette.
Cool Tools:  Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Modern Label X-Large Punch, Word Window Punch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment