Thursday 9 June 2011

Artistic Etchings Gate Fold Card

Wow - I just love this stamp set!  It looks even better when it is heat embossed in black.  I have been wanting to make a gate fold card for ages, but never knew how.  My new ScorePal makes it so easy as it is all premarked for many special folding cards.  I would love to add more bling or brads but I think I will leave this one clean & simple.


This is the outside. The scallop doily is from my Nelly Snellen Doily Die.  The Love Letter DSP looks regal when I added a few circles and the crown from the artistic etching set.


The inside has the Eiffel Tower stamp heat embossed which really brings out the finer details of the stamp.

Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings (120573)
Paper:  Very Vanilla (106550), Basic Black (121688), Ridinghood Red (116205), Love Letter DSP (117162).
Ink:  Versamark (102283) & Black Embossing Powder (109133).
Cool Tools: Heat Tool (106586), ScorePal.
The Perfect Touch: Black ribbon.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment